Sponsor a Banner! Deadline Sept 8, 2017
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED We have a LIMITED number of banners so please respond now before we run out!
Click here to pay for your banner online!
Click here to download the sponsorship form for your banner, including text for your sponsor tag.
Please email Heather if you have any questions about sponsoring a banner.
- The year-long banner sponsorship program is $350 – less than $1 a day
- Thousands of people see the banners on our downtown light poles. Your name will be visible all year long.
- Support the arts – We commission local artists to create unique banner designs
- Your sponsorship includes a winter banner, a summer banner and a sponsor tag with your name on it. Single season banners are not available.
- Banners are 6ft tall and printed with vibrant digital inks. They are hung at key intersections and locations on Cabot and Rantoul Streets. Banner locations are determined by the city installation team.
- If your banner is damaged, we will replace it for free.
Beverly Main Streets would like to thank the City of Beverly for installing the banners. Thank you to our banner sponsors for making this program possible.
Thank you to our 2016-2017 banner sponsors
A + B BURGERS
ALIGNED FOR LIFE CHIROPRACTIC
ATOMIC COFFEE ROASTERS
BEVERLY ATHLETIC CLUB
BEVERLY HIGH SCHOOL PTSO
BEVERLY MAIN STREETS
BROOKWOOD FINANCIAL PARTNERS, LLC
COLDWELL BANKER BEVERLY
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH IN BEVERLY
GLEN URQUHART SCHOOL
GET IN SHAPE FOR WOMEN BEVERLY
GREATER BEVERLY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
HANDLY & COX ATTORNEYS AT LAW
INSTITUTION FOR SAVINGS
J BARRETT & CO NORTHSHORE REALTORS
KOWALSKI DENTAL, PC
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER
MICRO SUPPORT GROUP, INC.
MONTSERRAT COLLEGE OF ART
NORTH SHORE 104.9 FM
RETAILERS ASSOCIATION OF MASSACHUSETTS
ROBIN MARTYN REALTOR® KELLER WILLIAMS
SINGLE SOURCE MARKETING
SOUL MOVEMENT PILATES
ST. PETER'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
STATE REP. JERRY PARISELLA
STERLING INSURANCE AGENCY
SUPER SUB SHOP CASUAL CATERING PAUL GUANCI
TEMKIN FINANCIAL GROUP
THE SAINTS ACADEMY
UBLA LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE