10. You'll be in good company! We have a diverse mix of creative businesses (including some that are unique within the United States!), retailers and restaurants - some are brand new and some have been here 40 years!
9. There's a lively after-5 restaurant and music scene, including Chianti Jazz Lounge, named one of the top 150 places in the world to hear jazz
8. We're close to Boston and have really easy access via 5 commuter rail stations or nearby Rt 128; commuters will have plenty of spaces to park at the new 500-car garage at Beverly Depot
7. We have a daytime worker population of 2,000 people with another 5,000 at the Cummings Center located just on the edge of downtown
6. Downtown has a cohesive core of historic buildings with walkable, pedestrian-scale streets and easy access to the waterfront, the harbor and the Bass River
5. Many cool institutions call downtown Beverly home - Montserrat College of Art, the Cabot Street Y, the Cabot Street Cinema and the Beverly Historical Society to name just a few
4. We're creating the Beverly Arts District to celebrate and welcome artists and creative types of all kinds; we also have our first artist working-studio spaces at Porter Mill and Cabot Street Studios
3. Signature events that are held downtown that bring thousands of visitors to your door - like Arts Fest, Beverly's New Year and the downtown block parties
2. We have financial incentives that can help you launch and expand your business
and the #1 reason to choose downtown Beverly?
1. An amazing Main Streets program that works every day to help you be successful!